SHOPPING MALL HAMLEYS
NA PŘÍKOPĚ 14, Prague 1 -
Metro station "MŮSTEK" - line B, line C
Registration Centre: -1 floor
Every team leader has to make the final registration of his team in the tournament Information Centre. The team leaders get all the important last minute information, match protocols, tournament identification wristbands, finalise the balance payment for lodging, activity cards or practice sessions (when necessary). The registrations will be only on WEDNESDAY!! The registration place is in the centre of Prague - no parking place here!!!
THE TOURNAMENT ID WRISTBAND
Every participant will be given a tournament identification wristband at the registration. The ID wristband must be properly fastened on the wrist during the tournament.
Owner of the ID wristband is allowed to:
- enter the sport halls , especially their cloakrooms and corridors
- enter the school or the hotel/hostel (according to the ordered services)
- take breakfast in the canteens or restaurants (according to the ordered services)
- enter the swimming pool Petynka during the tournament days in limited times 7-10 a.m. and 7-9 p.m. (Thursday and Friday) and 9-11 a.m. and 7-9 p.m. (Saturday and Sunday)
- extra 20% discount (not valid for goods which is already discounted) in floorball specialised shop FLORBAL EXPERT, THE BRAND´S STORE, M. Horákové str. 123/298 , Prague 6 – near metro station Hradčanská. Opening hours from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- serves also for FREE public transport within the tournament days August 9th 2017 - August 13th 2017 - (Wednesday to Sunday) (tram, bus, metro)
- free entrance to some of Prague's sights - complete and detailed list you will find in section Tournament Programme
- reduced admission for the attraction organized specially for the tournament members - complete and detailed list you will find in section Tournament Programme
There is only one ID wristband for each participant. The lost wristband will be not replaced.
All the participants take part in the tournament on their own behalf and risks. Any cost of a potential hospital or medical treatment is to be covered by the participants themselves.
The organiser recommends bearing the participant's health care insurance card all the time.
The first medical aid will be present in every hall.
CZECH OPEN INFO
Please follow carefully the info-boards installed in all of the halls during the entire tournament.
The updated results, necessary information or potential enforced changes will be published there.
FOR ASSISTANCE DURING YOUR STAY YOU ARE WELCOME TO CONTACT OUR INFORMATION CENTRE TO PODVINNÝ MLÝN HALL - August 10 - 13
TOURNAMENT INFO CENTRE - MAP
PODVINNÝ MLÝN HALL
Podvinný Mlýn 11, Prague 9
Lenka +420 777 306 041, Adéla +420 604 645 836
The Organizers don't provide free wifi Internet during TCSE tournaments. Public wifi network is widely expanded in Prague so it is possible that in some halls it will be available. But we have no information about that.